Yes, apparently I did. Not that he is a lunatic or tearing the house up, but our new housemate, Turbo the greyhound, is a little sensitive and picky. I can't seem to find a treat that he likes. He is afraid of the sliding glass door. He is afraid of everything. We have to stay out of the kitchen when he eats. But he now goes up and down the stairs like a champ.
We picked him up this past Monday from the kennel at Twin River. He is a sweet sweet boy. He is small for a male, which is fine, and he likes to lean up against people. Other than having a few adjustment issues, he is a perfect little boy.
Why did we get a dog? Honestly? I don't know. Maybe so someone in the house wouldn't talk back? Maybe so the boys could have the experience? I honestly don't know why, when I am not a fan of dogs, I all of a sudden wanted a dog. My dad had dogs growing up and I have had a real strong feeling over the past few weeks that we needed to get a dog. Maybe it's my dad pushing me in this direction. I do know that if he were here, he would love this little misfit, sweetheart of a dog. Turbo is a doll who is settling nicely into our house...though at this point, I think he is training us more than we are training him. If only I could find a treat he liked, maybe we could start training him a little.
1 comment:
He's a beauty.
Post a Comment