Thursday, January 10, 2013

Technology is a Wonderful Thing

For an awful lot of reasons, technology is fantastic.  It connects us in ways I never would have imagined.  It's funny to think that I am now getting to an age when I look back at the technology I had when I was young and shake my head at what's available today.  When did I get that old?  My boys will never know what it is to be unplugged, unless I force it on them.  We are always plugged in, some days more than others.  I threaten once in a while to shut the electronics down, but, honestly, I am just as bad an offender as they are.  Although, the tv is not on quite as much as it used to be, but they still watch things on their devices.  Oh well, a mom can only do so much.

No comments: