I'm sitting here trying to figure out what to write about. My new morning routine is to grab a cuppa and sit down and check email and check in with my favorite bloggers. My two daily reads wrote about things which tied into some recent posts of mine. Something Small Today wrote about stress and little things that make things not so bad. I agree with him, that chocolate milk will fix almost everything. Single Dad Laughing talked about facebook. We all know how I feel about that and he goes into some other complaints and realizations about facebook.
So since we overslept and I seem to be running extremely late, I direct you to my fellow bloggers...they've said it all today.
1 comment:
I don't read it every day, but I really like Single Dad Laughing. The piece you linked today was really well done, and a great perspective on the inherent danger of that a simple "dislike" button could potentially cause.
Oh, and thank you ;-).
Post a Comment