...is what I thought sitting two cars away from the light of a major intersection yesterday. I thought this as a probably 14 year old "young man" led his friends across the street no where near the crosswalk and between cars. I thought this as this 14 year old white boy with his "wife beater" top and white boxers nodded with a smirk at each driver sitting in traffic and said "hey what's up". I know he had white boxers on because he may as well have not been wearing any pants. He wasn't just "bustin' a sag", the waistband of his jeans were very carefully placed around the tops of his thighs, so yes, I could see his ass very clearly as he walked by. Thank God everything was covered by those very white boxers. And as he passed my car I looked at him, and he looked at me, nodded his egotistical nod in that way only a teenager with this kind of attitude can manage, said "hey", I shook my head and said, "your mother must be so proud". I don't get it.
No comments:
Post a Comment